Saturday, September 6, 2008

Timed Writing Topic: Why You Do A Certain Sport?

Soccer is a sport that I like very much that can improve my physical health and endurance as well as strengthening my social circle. Soccer, a strenuous sport, requires energy and stamina because a lot of running is involved. Hence playing it often pushes me to my physical limits. It will, in turn, increase my physical endurance and at the same time, it will get me ready for my upcoming IPPT (Individual Physical Proficiency Test) in the years to come. Playing soccer regularly is also a good form of exercise that can reduce the amount of calories and fats in my body. This is especially good for someone who loves to eat like me. On the other hand, soccer can strengthen my social circle too. Friendship often starts with a common interest and bonds will be formed between me and the people I play with. Soccer requires team building and interaction is very important between players. That will further foster closer bonds between me and my team members as we will strive hard to win every game. In short, soccer is a sport that has many benefits to me either physically or socially and I will continue to play it regularly.

No comments: